Cych Cottage Access Guidelines
Cych cottage Accessibility Guide – please ring 01239 710017 if you have any specific requirements.
- Middle of the three terraced properties, Cych is a two bedroom cottage sleeping 4 people.
- Level, gravel car parking within 2.5m of the cottage front door via slate pathway.
- Outside light.
- The front entrance door is 83cm wide with a threshold of no more than 7cm. All interior doors are 75cm.
- Entry through the front door leads directly into the kitchen/diner with the sitting area to the left. There is also a downstairs W.C. beyond the sitting area.
- Stairs lead up to the bedrooms and bathroom.
- The double bedroom, has a double bed with space in excess of 1m around it, a wardrobe, dressing table and bedside tables, there is room for a cot. Central lighting with bedside lights.
- The twin bedroom has two standard single beds with a space of 0.5m around them, a wardrobe and dressing table. Central lighting with bedside lights.
- The bathroom, has a bath with shower over, W.C. and wash basin.
- Tiled flooring throughout the living area, downstairs W.C. and bathroom, both bedrooms and stairs are carpeted.
- 50” Smart TV
- Internet access is available within the cottage
- It is possible to order your groceries and have them delivered to the cottage [you must be there to accept delivery]
- There are communal gardens and lawns with a fenced pond [all children must be supervised], play field, golf driving range and play tower [for under 12’s].