Booking Terms & Conditions
1. It is advisable to verify availability by telephone prior to booking.
2. Your arrival will be welcomed from 4pm – please collect your key from Cenarth Falls Holiday Park (SA38 9JS). The Holiday Park hosts reception and is located a mile or so from Penwern Fach Holiday Cottages.
3. You will be required to vacate your accommodation by 10am on the morning of departure to allow time to prepare for our next guests.
4. All terms are per week and a non-refundable deposit of one third of the total cost is payable on booking. The balance is due six weeks before the day of arrival. Once the booking has been confirmed you are liable for the full cost in the event of cancellation – we would therefore suggest that you consider insuring against this happening, details of which we can supply, or you may wish to do this through your local travel agent or insurance broker.
5. Cottages are let and furnished for the numbers specified and no exception can be made except by prior arrangement.
6. Your vehicles and their contents are left at your own risk. The proprietors will not be responsible for the loss or damage thereof or thereto from any cause whatsoever or from negligence of their servants.
7. Cottage guests will be afforded the same discounted rates and use of Coracles Health & Country Club as Cenarth Falls Holiday Park clients.
8. The proprietors cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or accident sustained at Penwern Fach Holiday Cottage Complex or Cenarth Falls Holiday Park; this includes any accident or personal injury arising from any person using the Coracles Health & Country Club. Patrons are advised that children under the age of 16 years and non-swimmers must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Please refer to Conditions that apply to Coracles Health & Country Club.
9. Under no circumstances are children permitted into Coracles Health & Country Club unless with a parent or guardian.
10. Guests are fully responsible for the Cottages and are liable for any damage to the property or its contents, and all reservations are accepted on condition that the accommodation is left clean and tidy and that breakages or damage will be paid for by the hirer. Please report any loss, breakage or damage so that it can be corrected prior to the next guests’ arrival.
11. Dogs are permitted in certain cottages (not more than one per Cottage) at a charge of £25.00 per week. You must tell us that you are bringing your dog when you make your booking. You will need to bring your own dog basket with you as dogs are allowed on the clear understanding that under NO circumstances may your dog lie on the bedding or chairs. Guests must ensure their pet does not cause annoyance to other guests. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times when outside and any accidental fouling MUST be cleared immediately. Dogs must never be left unattended inside the cottages.
12. There is a purpose built shared barbeque located near the cottages and a set of barbeque tools are supplied in each cottage. Please clean down after use and dispose of COOLED ashes in metal bin provided.