Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Your arrival will be welcomed from 4pm. Please telephone 01239 710345 a few days before arrival with instructions on where to collect the key for your cottage. The Sat Nav for Penwern Fach Holiday Cottages is SA43 2RL.
2. You will be required to vacate your accommodation by 10am on the morning of departure to allow time to prepare for our next guests.
3. Cottages are let and furnished for the numbers specified and no exception can be made except by prior arrangement.
4. Your vehicles and their contents are left at your own risk. The proprietors will not be responsible for the loss or damage thereof or thereto from any cause whatsoever or from negligence of their servants.
5. Cottage guests receive special discounted rates for the use of Coracles Health & Country Club Leisure Facilities.
6. The proprietors cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or accident sustained at Penwern Fach Holiday Cottage Complex or Cenarth Falls Holiday Park; this includes any accident or personal injury arising from any person using the Coracles Health & Country Club. Patrons are advised that children under the age of 16 years and non-swimmers must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Please refer to Conditions that apply to Coracles Health & Country Club.
7. Under no circumstances are children permitted into Coracles Health & Country Club unless with a parent or guardian.
8. Guests are fully responsible for the Cottages and are liable for any damage to the property or its contents, and all reservations are accepted on condition that the accommodation is left clean and tidy and that breakages or damage will be paid for by the hirer. Please report any loss, breakage or damage so that it can be corrected prior to the next guests’ arrival.
9. Dogs are permitted (not more than one per Cottage) at a charge of £25.00 per week. You must tell us that you are bringing your dog when you make your booking. You will need to bring your own dog basket with you as dogs are allowed on the clear understanding that in NO circumstances may your dog be allowed in any of the bedrooms or lie on the bedding or chairs. Guests must ensure their pet does not cause annoyance to other guests. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times when outside and any accidental fouling MUST be cleared immediately. Dogs must never be left unattended inside the cottages.
10. There is a purpose built shared barbeque located near the cottages and a set of barbeque tools are supplied in each cottage. Please clean down after use and dispose of COOLED ashes in metal bin provided.
11. Every effort is made to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay. However, if you have any problem or cause for complaint, please contact us immediately to give us the chance to resolve it. We value your custom and want you to return. We are on site, and will do our best to resolve any problems that may arise. This is easier to do before you leave!
All correspondence should be sent to:
Cenarth Falls Holiday Park
Cenarth, Newcastle Emlyn, Ceredigion SA38 9JS
www.penwernfach.co.uk Tel: 01239 710345
Once a booking has been confirmed the guest is responsible for the total advertised price of the property. In the event of a cancellation, we will endeavour to re-let the Cottage for the same period. If we are unable to do this you will still be liable for the full rental of the Cottage. However, we do understand that on occasions our guests do need to change their booking dates and we therefore try to be flexible. If we are able to re-let the Cottage for the same period, the non-refundable deposit of 25% will be retained. Other monies already paid by you can be used against a future holiday within 1 year.
We would strongly advise you to consider taking out Holiday Cancellation Insurance.