Hirwaun Holiday Cottage (sleep 4)
Hirwaun is a traditionally styled but recently built, semi-detached cottage with contemporary living space incorporating beautiful high green oak beam ceiling, underfloor heating and novel loft bedroom.
The cottage has an “Escape to the Country” feel about it and offers a very high standard of accommodation in both build quality and in the finishing touches. Visit Wales have awarded Hirwaun Cottage their 5 Star Grading.
- Sleeps 4 in large ground floor double bedroom & loft twin bedroom.
- Beds made up for your arrival.
- Remember to bring your own towels and tea towels.
- Cot & high chair available (cot linen not supplied).
- Luxuriously appointed ground floor bathroom with bath and walk-in shower.
- Stylish country kitchen equipped with electric hob & oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer & microwave.
- Flat screen TV with freeview & DVD.
- Beautiful porcelain tiled floor incorporating underfloor heating.
- Heating from our air source unit and all electricity is inclusive in the cottage tariff.
- Log burner (logs £3.50 per basket).
- Private garden space with patio furniture.
- As with all of our cottages Hirwaun is a No Smoking property.
- Use of the indoor heated swimming pool at nearby Coracles Health & Country Club (other facilities at a discounted charge).
- Hirwaun Cottage does not accommodate dogs.
All of our guests at Penwern Fach have access to:
- Broadband studio – connect for free. Due to the patchy reception on mobile networks a Payphone is also located in the studio.
- Games Room – Play Area with new “play tower” – Football field – 200 yard Golf range (open May-September).