Hirwaun Holiday Cottage (sleep 4)
Hirwaun is a traditionally styled but recently built, semi-detached cottage with contemporary living space incorporating beautiful high green oak beam ceiling, underfloor heating and novel loft bedroom. The cottage has an “Escape to the Country” feel about it and offers a very high standard of accommodation in both build quality and in the finishing touches. Visit Wales have awarded Hirwaun Cottage their 5 Star Grading.
- Free WiFi.
- Sleeps 4 in large ground floor double bedroom & loft twin bedroom.
- Beds made up for your arrival.
- Towels & tea towels are provided
- Free Cot & high chair available (cot linen not supplied).
- Luxuriously appointed ground floor bathroom with bath and walk-in shower.
- Stylish country kitchen equipped with electric hob & oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer & microwave.
- Flat screen TV with freeview & DVD.
- Beautiful porcelain tiled floor incorporating underfloor heating.
- Heating from our air source unit and all electricity is inclusive in the cottage tariff.
- Complimentary basket of logs for the burner, thereafter £3.50 per basket.
- Private garden space with patio furniture.
- As with all of our cottages Hirwaun is a No Smoking property.
- Complimentary use of the facilities at nearby Coracles Health & Country Club.
- No pets in Hirwaun Cottage.
All of our guests at Penwern Fach have access to:
- Communal – small library, information studio and BBQ
- Games Room – Play Area with “play tower” – Football field – 200 yard Golf range (open May-September).