Towy Holiday Cottage (sleep 6)
Cosy but spacious 4 bedroom cottage converted from the old stables and hayloft. Upstairs features include lots of beams and low windows with the bedrooms and compact bathroom being built into the eaves – bags of character! The equally charming ground floor provides lots of seating for both relaxing and dining – the much-loved rural accessory, the log burner, providing a welcoming focal point for quiet evenings in. The accommodation is rounded off with a well equipped kitchen and a handy downstairs shower room with further WC & washbasin.
- Sleeps 6 in 2 double bedrooms & 2 single bedrooms.
- Remember to bring your own towels and tea towels.
- Cot & high chair also available.
- Compact bathroom upstairs plus shower room downstairs.
- Good size kitchen equipped with a gas cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Gas central heating (gas is supplied by £1 coin pre-payment meter).
- Electricity is included in cottage tariff.
- Log burner (logs £3.50 per basket).
- Flat screen TV with Freeview & DVD.
- Patio table & chairs.
- Discounts available to use the facilities at Coracles Health & Country Club nearby.
- As with all of our cottages Towy is a No Smoking property.
All of our guests have access to:
- Laundry room with washing machine, tumble drier and iron/ironing board.
- Broadband studio – free connection. Due to patchy mobile reception a Payphone is also located in the studio.
- Games room – play area with new “play tower” – Football Field – 200 yard Golf range (open May-September).
Management reserve the right to amend prices and facilities without prior notice.