Cothi Holiday Cottage (sleep 4)
Autumn Special Offer – October 6th until December 8th.
£50.00 off our standard tariff
Book any cottage and receive a discount of £50.00 off our standard tariff – phone 01239 710345.
Cothi Cottage is a detached, single storey property set on the furthest side of the farmyard alongside Penwernfach House. It is a very roomy cottage with a particularly large lounge and good sized bedrooms. Its fenced, private grassed back garden makes Cothi an ideal choice for families with small children and its garden also provides really fine views for the appreciation of those who are a little older.
- 2 bedroom cottage sleeping 4 one large double bedroom with alcove dressing area & a second good sized twin room.
The beds will be made up for your arrival.
- Remember to bring your own towels and tea towels.
Free Cot & high chair available (We do not provide any cot linen).
Bathroom with shower over bath and a washbasin.- separate W.C. with washbasin.
Large lounge with open plan Kitchen and Diner with back door to private fenced, lawned garden.
Log Burner in lounge – logs available at £3.50. per basket.
Electric oven & hob, dishwasher, large fridge freezer, microwave and washing machine.
Flat screen freeview T.V. & DVD.
- Free WiFi in all cottages.
Full Central Heating throughout.
It is possible to bring your well behaved dog on holiday with you to Cothi Cottage – just enquire when making your reservation as certain conditions apply.
As with all of our cottages Cothi is a No Smoking property.
- Discounts available for all our guests to use the facilities at Coracles Health & Country Club nearby.
All of our guests at Penwern Fach have access to:
- Communal small library and information studio.
- Games Room – Play Area with new “play tower” – Football Field – 200 yard Golf Range (open May-September).
Management reserve the right to amend prices and facilities without prior notice.