Cothi Holiday Cottage (sleep 4)
Cothi Cottage is a detached, single storey property set on the furthest side of the farmyard alongside Penwernfach House. It is a very roomy cottage with a particularly large lounge and good sized bedrooms. Its fenced, private grassed back garden makes Cothi an ideal choice for families with small children and its garden also provides really fine views for the appreciation of those who are a little older.
- Free Wi-Fi .
- 2 bedrooms sleeping 4 – 1 double bedroom with dressing alcove and 2nd room with 2 single beds.
- Beds made up for your arrival.
- Towels & tea towels are provided
- Free Cot & High Chair available (cot linen not supplied).
- Bathroom with shower over plus separate WC & basin.
- Kitchen equipped with electric cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher & microwave.
- Electricity and gas are included in the cottage tariff.
- Complimentary basket of logs for the burner, thereafter £3.50 per basket.
- Patio table & chairs.
- Complimentary use of the facilities at Coracles Health & Country Club.
- As with all of our cottages Cothi is a No Smoking property.
- It is possible to bring your well behaved dog.
All of our guests at Penwern Fach have access to:
- Communal – small library, information studio & BBQ.
- Games Room – Play Area with “play tower” – Football Field – 200 yard Golf Range (open May-September).
Management reserve the right to amend prices and facilities without prior notice.