Teifi Holiday Cottage (sleep 5)
Teifi Cottage is a traditional stone cottage converted from the old dairy – the beamed ceilings,natural stonewalls and the flagstone floors give it a charm of its own. There is an open plan sitting room on the ground floor with log burning stove and a typical country kitchen/diner on either side of the central staircase leading upstairs to the bedrooms and bathroom.
- 2 bedrooms sleeping 5 in 1 double room & 1 room with 3 single beds.
- Beds made up for your arrival.
- Remember to bring your own towels & tea towels.
- Cot & High Chair available (cot linen not supplied).
- Upstairs bathroom plus downstairs cloakroom with WC & basin.
- Kitchen equipped with gas cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher & microwave.
- Electricity is included in the cottage tariff.
- Log burner (logs £3.50 per basket) plus full gas central heating included in cottage tariff.
- Patio table & chairs.
- Discount available to use the facilities at Coracles Health & Country Club.
- As with all of our cottages Teifi is a No Smoking property.
- It is possible to bring your dog with you on holiday at Teifi Cottage – just ask when making your reservation.
All of our guests at Penwern Fach have access to:
- The laundry room – washing machine, tumble drier & iron/ironing board.
- Broadband studio – connect for free. Due to the patchy reception on mobile networks a Payphone is also located in the studio.
- Games Room – Play Area with new “play tower” – Football Field – 200 yard Golf Range (open May-September).
Management reserve the right to amend prices and facilities without prior notice.