Cothi Cottage Access Guidelines
- Detached two bedroom cottage on one level with entrance doors to the front (through the lounge), the side (into the passage leading to the bedrooms) and a rear kitchen door.
- Exterior doors are all 75cm wide or more and have raised thresholds of no more than 8cm.
- All internal doors are a minimum 75cm wide.
- The side entrance door opens into the hall/passageway leading from the lounge to the bathroom and bedrooms. This hallway is 120cm wide.
- There is a separate bathroom with bath (54cm) and shower over. Wash-hand basin of standard height (79cm). The room width is 85cm. The airing cupboard is also in the bathroom. Next to the bathroom is a room (255cm x 114cm wide) containing standard toilet and wash hand basin facilities.
- The master bedroom has a 4’6” double bed, dressing table & chair with fitted wardrobes. The room is L shaped and has a large patio picture window overlooking the lawned garden with far reaching views.
- The second bedroom has standard size twin beds with a wardrobe and dressing table.
- The cottage is tiled throughout with the exception of the bedrooms, which are carpeted.